View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 03:39 PM
Maniac

Govman6767 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

You must have left before reading my post on your other leaving thread
It looks like you never got downtown where the real fish are.

Statosphere has good 1/2 N/L with a sweet jackpot hand set up
Plaza downtown has a good 1/2 N/L (Nothing but pushovers) I mean this is the easiest place to make a buck playing poker in Vegas the problem is the plaza's NL games are hard to get started. (they also have a sweet jackpot hand set up)
If your looking to win the most money possible play at bininons 1/2 NL as there is no maximum buy in if you buy in for 200 you'll be sitting next to someone with 20000 in the long run sooner or later they gonna bust you but a few lucky double ups with make for a free vacation.
If you get busted and lose all your money go sit with the geezers down at the El Cortez If you don't die of lung cancer (i smoke but this is real bad) the limits are so low you can play super rock and make a run at building a new bankroll
I prefer playing downtown at the plaza and binions.
I think the hardest place to play is the Mirage (sharkcity)
and I agree that the Excalibur and circus circus and sahara are the easiest to beat on the strip Stay away from Mandalay bay , Mirage, And the Wynn.
As always my post are just opinions and if you think I'm wrong TELL ME DAMMIT (only way to learn is to question yourself)