View Single Post
Old 01-24-06, 02:03 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Just received a very thoughtful personal reply from my good friend Pushpa. Please note the bold, as I have done BOTH of those things since their first email to me.

-----
Dear Mark,

Thank you for contacting us.

According to the Player's Club Promotion, the points expire if the PCP account is inactive for a period of 30 days. Inactivity in this case refers to 'not earning' Player's Club 'Regular Party Points' for a continuous period of 30 days. You are required to earn at least 2 regular party points before 03-FEB-06, so that the points are not forfeited by the system automatically.

To ensure that your Player club Points are not expired, you have to play at PartyPoker.com and start earning 'Regular' Player Club Points immediately.

You can accumulate Regular Party Points while playing at our:

1. Live games
2. Single-table tournaments
3. Sit and Go Multi-tables tournaments
4. Regular Multi-table tournaments

Do you know the more Party Points you earn the higher will be your membership level and higher the membership level, the more Party Points you earn - which means that your PartyPoker.com Players Club benefits continue to get bigger and better!

We would also like to inform that you earn Party Points on each deposit you make. The Party Points will be credited into your account after a period of 7 days of the deposit date provided there is no redeem in these 7 days.

For more information please click on the link given below:

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pushpa
Poker Customer Care

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker