Thread: absolute poker
View Single Post
Old 01-25-06, 05:48 PM
Fish

xxjondxx has less than 10 Rep Points
Default absolute poker

I am in an Absolute Rewards Points tourney(points from raked hands) at absolute poker and am dealt pocket 10s. 2 people all in in front of me but i am big chip leader and its only 600 to call(blinds at 50/100) 2 callers behind me so theres 2 people all in and 3 callers. Flop comes 7-10-5 rainbow. theres like 2k in the side pot and i move all in just so noone else catches a hand to beat me. 2 people call. 1 turns over A-K and the other turns over pocket jacks. And the other 2 all in people turn over J-Q and 99. I was the only person not all in w/ 4k chips left and a 17k pot. I am a huge favorite to take this down. So turns a 9 so the other guy gets a set and im not worried. But this is where it hurts the river comes down a Jack. The only card that could have prevented me from me winning a huge pot sense there was like 10K more in the side pot then in the main pot even if somoene made a straight i would have still doubled up. So he catches his 1 outter and now i have some work to do to get back to the top.
Sry if this is a kinda confusing post but i typed it in 2 minutes during the break.