View Single Post
Old 01-27-06, 09:44 PM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

So the guy that sent that letter sent it to Poker Prophecy as well and they sent one of their employees to answer some questions:

This was in response to the first post of this thread.

Hello,

My name is Ryan Schultz and I am an employee of Poker Prophecy. I was kindly informed today by a customer of ours who frequents these boards of this issue. I would like to ask that you please let us respond with our side of situation.

So first off let me address the major issues of security that you have with our product.

The username and password requested by our program is the username and password YOU MAKE when you purchase Poker Prophecy. If you would have tried to use Poker Prophecy with your Full Tilt account info you would have been declined.

Poker Prophecy has over 10,000 customers and security is very important to us. While I can understand your concern of thinking Poker Prophecy is another poker site out to scam you we are offended that you would assume that is the case without looking into our product a bit more deeply.

In regards to confusion about the free trial if you go to our website you can clearly see the "try" button which allows you to do five free searches of our database. The downloadable application is to be used by our customers once they purchase the product.

Finally we are not affiliated with Full Tilt Poker in any way. Full Tilt Poker is one of four sites we monitor at this time and we do all our data collection on our own.

Best Regards,

Ryan Schultz