View Single Post
Old 02-09-06, 07:26 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default yep

yea laughing my butt off , honestly I check his site about once a week and came upon this link. I dont think id ever follow him like some of the annoying railbirds do and would never think about doing a video of him like this.

I respect the guy as a player and he seems like a really cool player but he isnt a personal friend so I wouldnt follow him around. JD, pshabi, my buddie from work and you I would rail because of the amount of time I have spent talking with you all on here makes us well not friends but I know you all well enough to follow. I have railed zee in some of his sit and go's basicly to get a fix on how he plays and see how he matches up against other players I have watched but it wasnt because im in love with him or something. He is a decent player but I also think JD and you are also and from watching all the players play I dont see a great big difference besides maybe bankroll's.

I can honestly say I think JD, you, shabi are just as good as Justin, he might be a little more lucky then you TP seeing how you are like 12% with KK now adays but as for play I dont see much difference.