View Single Post
Old 02-22-06, 11:49 AM
Shark

johnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

That's good to hear. Because surely some sort of downswing will happen, and it seems like it would be really easy to go crazy. If your bankroll can handle the swings, that's one thing, but it's another thing altogether to think about the fact that you've lost $10,000 in a night or something. So don't go crazy.

By the way, I don't expect that to happen. I've been away from the forum for a while (actually posted what I said was Part 1 of 2 of a Vegas trip report at the very beginning of January before going to California for the month and never posted the 2nd part) but now I'm back and extra-jealous and probably about to move BACK UP to 1/2 NL. Sounds pretty paltry now, huh? Well I'm working on it, and I seem to be making about $40/hr, which isn't a good way to measure winnings in NL, but it sounds better to other people when I talk about it.

When did this post become about me? Keep up the good work and remember all the little people at Talkingpoker when you take down a big one.

BTW, you planning on trying to win entry to any big WPT tournaments, etc? Aruba? Is it too late for Party Poker Million? Would your mom let you go out of the country for a tournament since you can't play one here?