View Single Post
Old 03-01-06, 01:35 PM
Shark

bdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Yeah, this is more of a 'how should i have played it' hand.

I guess you need to ask yourself "what would he be pushing all-in with here?". A bluff of that size for a relatively small pot is unlikely - although i don't play at the micro limits. But, i think a 'value bet' would have looked more like a bluff given the size of the pot.

If he has a flush at the river, he would just call your bet since he would have to assume that you have probably have a full house at this point. If he has any pocket pair or paired the other low card on the board - i think he also just calls (since the k would scare him). So, basically the only two cards i can think of him pushing with would be an Ace or a King. There are two kings left and one ace, so mathematically its more likely that he has the king. But, taking into account a couple of other things - 1.) if he has the king (as you are hoping) you are calling a big bet in hopes of chopping a pot and 2.) like TP said - he played it like he had the ace.

if you really think he was a really loose player - then definitely fold and wait for a better spot.