View Single Post
Old 03-05-06, 11:47 PM
Rock

ashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default add water the grow pill

I put my first post on this forum on 2/20/06. At that time my online bank roll $180. I have steadily been gaining while on my bonus trip, and as of today, I have $390. I just put this on true poker to get their $100 bonus. With my less that thrillin’ tight-passive style and playing 4 tabs at a time I’ll have that $100 on my next 4 days off. I’ve made over 200% profit in 2 weeks. And once I stop being a puss and transcend into my cash game tight-aggressive play online I’ll be happy.

I’ve pulled in $690 already this year in the neighborhood’s cash games. I’m not trying to brag here, I am informing you of my poker grown. Which you are and will continue to be a part of. I am already learning a lot from reading in this forum. Flop texture, odds, outs, and one that I have just started to incorp into my game, already with a noted success, the almighty CB.

I’ll keep you informed of my trials and tribulations in my journey to the $1/$2 tables.
Hopefully I won’t have to inform too many bad beat stories and the inevitable down swings.

Thanks everyone.

PS. I had a few hand histories I needed advice on, but the stupid firewall here at work won’t let me e-mail them to myself here at work. Maybe I’ll try to omit the poker form them and try again.

_________
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but convenience is the whore.