View Single Post
Old 04-11-06, 07:58 AM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Full Tilt has satellites running for the $50,000 HORSE event. The sats $24+$2 and up are HORSE sats. The actual satellite that awards a seat to that event is on July 8th I believe.

Watch out for the game changes there. There is VERY little that changes (title at top of window and entry in the chat box) when it chages from razz --> 7 stud and then from stud --> stud h/l . Does that sound like I speak from experience??

Only other site that has HORSE tourneys going on (not sats to that event, though) is Bugsy's Club. Mostly low buyin, but the blind structure is actually much better and they have a big sign that shows up at the top of the screen when the game changes! If anyone knows of any other site with HORSE games please let me know.

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64

Last edited by BlibbityBlabbity; 04-11-06 at 08:04 AM.