Thread: cost me $1000
View Single Post
Old 04-16-06, 05:17 PM
Shark

jimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default cost me $1000

My son has been home for the easter and telling me that he loves poker and has been playing with his friends at Uni. I told him not to get into it to deep and consantrate on his studies and band.
He told his mum that he will be joining online and she told me that she is worried that he may get into it to deep.

So I came up with a brilliant idea I would let him play online on PS for a week using my account and I would see how he was doing, well needless to say he came to me an hour ago and said "thats it I am finished with poker, its fixed .Ohh and dad I owe you $1000" , yes thats right for him to lose the poker bug cost me a thousand.

I am upset with losing 1000 but to be honest I am happy he has lost the urge to play poker online.

Hope I did the right thing, god knows what I would have done if he would of won, It was funny finishing work and seeing him and his friend around my pc being playing allnite.

Thought I would share this.