View Single Post
Old 11-30-04, 01:02 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

For those interested (and that looks like alot), I should have the very first sample in my hands and pictures of it posted in the next couple hours. I am sure EVERYONE will be able to be accomidated as far as what kind of shirt they want and color (provided it isn't the same color as the logo). My dad is still looking into the hats as he has the equipment to make them, but it's harder that you might think finding quality blank hats at a reasonlable price, keep in mind to get a significant price reduction you usually have to buy hats and shirts by the gross (144) and I am not sure we will have 100+ people looking for a hat here, so just bear with me for a few hours and samples will be available to view, although I will probably start a new thread for that.