Thread: Luckbox RR
View Single Post
Old 05-04-06, 02:44 PM
Doesn't 2011 start the next decade?

Robbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

This is REALLY interesting to read as it gives me insight into how other players "read" me (other than just auto-classifying me as a luckbox ).

I'd like to say that you were absolutely correct in your assessment that I would fold if you pushed there but, honestly, I don't know if I would have. I guess it's something I would have had to consider at the time (tangent: maybe that's one of my many weaknesses in the game - I need to consider more options before faced with them on a future street). In this hand I had middle pair with the OESD. Granted, right now there are a boatload of hands I'm behind: AA, KK, QQ (unlikely but possible), JJ, AK, AQ, AJ, AT, KQ, KJ, and QJ. Okay, wow, now that I put all that in type....I was a damn fool to play that hand out the way I did. Jesus, I'm a donkey at times...

Anyway, thanks again for this thread. I like it when people shake their heads at my idiocy - it really helps my game.

Why, oh why, can't I transfer my luckbox-iness into this week's $35million lotto draw. I guarantee you all right now - I win there is going to be one HELL of a party in Vegas this summer!