View Single Post
Old 05-26-06, 01:13 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

My thoughts were torn between Pshabi's original reply and JD's reply. If this had been a regular tournament where I was looking at 2nd place money then no way I take the short end of any deal, I would rather play it out.

Seeing that 2nd place got zilch I was more inclined to take the offer, which I did.

I have enough FPP's to try a couple more of these and if you are familiar with the 27-player SNG at Stars you would be suprised to see how soft this FPP game is. People treat it like a play chip game. Normally they take close to an hour and a half, some longer, these take about 35 mins to the final table.

I think they are less than 1200 FPP's other weeks, they are more this week since the $215 is $530 this week, which would be nice to take a crack at.