View Single Post
Old 06-13-06, 07:49 PM
MC Adam Yauch

PShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep Points
Default Stay away from ChecknRaise poker

I've never even heard of it, but check out this whack as shit they're pulling with some dudes over at 2+2:

This will be crossposted on the forums at other sites so sorry for any duplication.

A while back, I, and a number of others were fortunate enough to win tickets to WSOP events through a series of promotions run by CheckNRaise poker, an ongame network (Poker Room) skin. I and a couple of regulars at BW even won ME tickets. The event that I won in particular was listed here, my alias on CnR, is pokerrobr.

Well last night I get the following email:
-------------------------
Hi Rob,

We regret to inform you that CnR will be unable, at this time, to make a lump sum payment for the 10 WSOP seats that were won this year through the “CheckPoints to Millions” and “Freeway to Vegas” promotions on ChecknRaisePoker. However, we plan to make this up to you over the coming months. We will deposit into your player account 5% or more, as cash flow permits, of the value of your entry in monthly installments starting July 31st , 2006 until 110% of the cash equivalent is paid in full.

Unfortunately our cash flow did not allow us to set aside sufficient funds from the time that you won your seat in March. If you plan to attend the WSOP in any event, we wish you the best of luck and we are sure you will have a great time.

Please accept our sincere apologies for having to break this news to you just weeks prior to the event we promised you. Please do not hesitate to contact us by return email, if you have any questions or comments. If you would like to speak to us by phone, please suggest a convenient time and provide a phone number and we would be happy to call you and provide more details and answer any questions that you may have.

Best Regards,

Erez and the ChecknRaise Team