View Single Post
Old 06-18-06, 08:00 PM
Rock

ashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I guess I'm too simple TP, because I usually play the same no matter what it costs me to get in a tourney. Except maybe the freeroll, yes I take lots of chances in a freeroll.

I personally won't usually push or call an allin early in a tourney with AK. With 30xBB, no I'm not calling either. But 10xBB, I'm rocking one way or the other. That's my game but hey, who am I to argue with a man of your skills TP. I play the standard 3 to 4xBB rule with it normally. I'm just not willing to put all my chips in with TPTK draw, whether it be SNG or MTT early on. I'm still learning.

Yea Rob, when I signed up I didn't realize that I had to work. Dumb move. I was going to get my Bro to play in my place but I forgot that too. My memory sucks lately.

I've also missed countless TPFLII's lately because of this memory. I think I might have to stay up late tonight. I at least have to try to get back into the TOC before it's over.

ashmc2