View Single Post
Old 06-19-06, 04:17 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default way too tight

after playing this game awhile and listening to Daniels comments on how to play hands during the game think im playing way too tight.

like one hand I limped in with 5h7h about 3 after blinds, normally wouldnt even think about it but I guess there is times where you can limp in with those interesting hands. Well ended up flopping gutshot and flush draw and making it on turn when someone with set of queens was slowplaying.

we checked turn, (daniel told me to) and then on river he said push all in which I did and busted the set. Kinda learning alot playing this game, I dont think this will help the very experienced players like TP, shabi, jd and ZY. I know im leaving couple out but you get the idea, but think for new players this game would be good.

what game also does is show you how many MTT's you will lose before you hit the big one. Have played same tourney 4th time now and havent cashed yet but playing the hands correctly. I'm actully very glad I got this game, think it will be helpful since I think I wont be playing cash games 2 much.