Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Old 06-30-06, 02:19 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Rant

This will be meaningless unless you

A Follow Penguins hockey

B Are a hardcore hockey fan

C Work for Fox Sports

If you fall in the "C" option listen close, YOUR COMPANY IS A NO GOOD PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

These fucking bastards had the nads to fire Mike Lang yesterday, THE voice of the Penguins for 30 fucking years! He is the only guy I have ever heard call a Penguins game and he is the absolute best! He's a hall of famer and all around great guy.

Sure, he shows up for work drunk sometimes, but who among us hasn't?

You fucking asshole bastards better rethink this idea and print an apology NOW you fucking morons. Mike is as much a part of Penguins hockey as the logo on the front of the jersey, fucking idiots.

In his place they put douchebag Paul Steigerwald, I am pretty sure I remember beating this asshole up in school. Man, him and his brother are both fucking tools. I would rather listen to Rain Man call a game than "Staggy", are you fucking kidding me??

I thought Mickey Mouse only made decisions at Disney World, who's running this fucking outfit anyway?

Boy am I fucking steaming right now.