View Single Post
Old 07-03-06, 04:31 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

[quote=Windbreaker]. And the hand against Ivey where he made trip queens and top pair vs the full house of iveys, only to river the A for bigger full house.

QUOTE]

if your saying this was a mistake on his play then you are way way way off, I dont think his call or push or whatever on this hand was bad at all. I mean he has got trip queens only like 2 or 3 hands beat him right here and Ivey could of had anything including a high pair or Q with worse kicker.

I hear this over and over how lucky he got in this hand, but I dont know many people that would lay down in this same spot. I agree Chris isnt as good as Greg or Joe but hell he is decent. I have sat with Chris on stars one time playing 3/6 NL and he isnt terrible. Id put him in the average category, did he get lucky? hell yes. Did Greg and Joe get lucky? hell yes!

anyone that says it was all lucky is clueless, anyone that says he is terrible is clueless. It took alot to get through his sattie then win it and he did it, I dont care if it was 800 people or 2000 he still deservers the respect for winning the damn main event. He also made some great plays and im sure he got sucked out once or twice too. It happens, now his track record isnt too hot since then but oh well.