Thread: dutch boyd
View Single Post
Old 12-07-04, 12:17 PM
Fish

Dutch Boyd has less than 10 Rep Points
Default Dutch Boyd and Pokerspot

Hey all,

So I got an email from the administrator here, who I met this year at the WSOP main event. He was cool enough to let me use his media pass to get inside the velvet rope and check on my brother. Pretty useful having one of those passes... the bullpen is a circus during the main event.

Anyway, he emailed me and said that I might come on and check out the discussion going on about me. I don't have that much new to say about Pokerspot, but can give some places where you can see what has been said before. First, I posted some info about the site on my blog at . Check it out if you get the chance. Also, there is a an interview up at under the FAQ page.

One thing I will say is this... I'm not trying to make a quick buck in online poker. If you've followed what I've been up to in the last couple of years, I've been working pretty hard to try and get a rakefree cardroom out there. It really is sick how much money goes down that hole. I'd estimate Party is making at least a quarter of a billion a year in rakes.

Also, if anybody has any specific questions they can either ask them here or shoot me an email. I'd prefer that you ask them here, though, so that I can get some money for answering the post.

Great concept here by the way, admin. I really hope this site continues to boom. And if you do get around to doing interviews, know that I'll support your site anyway I can.

Cheers,
Dutch