View Single Post
Old 12-08-04, 03:56 PM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

LMFAO!! freekin hilarious. I wouldnt trust my wife to finish a friendly game of UNO for me. Luckily she had no interest in poker. BUT she is the absolute biggest friggin MUSH in the world. without fail I wont see her for hours, and she'll come in the room just as I get AK cracked by AQ. absolutely unreal. of course she yells at me that I am stupid for even suggesting that such a thing is possible. Like last year when I was playing in a WSOP freeroll (and I cant remember the site, if anyone remembers which one had it please let me know). I specifically told her, dont come in the rooom, dont call me, dont ask me how I'm doing, simply leave me alone for like a few hours my dear!! Simple instructions, right Penguin. So 5000 in tourney, down to 51 players!! I get AK just as the love of my life decides 3 hours has been too long, so here she comes. "Hows it goin", first thing out of her mouth. I raise, get pushed allin, call, vs. AT!! (I think it was AT but whatever it was it was a big dog). Of course I get sucked out, and finish in 51st place (same as 5000th place). How the hell can you get more simple than, leave me alone until I come out of that room. It has happened so many times since then it is sick (of course not with those stakes). I feel your pain!!