View Single Post
Old 07-27-06, 10:22 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I saw the Battleship thing... it looked kinda lame (at a glance).

The Poker Expo thing is really cool though - I spent quite a while there today and will likely go back again tomorrow. It's fun for me as a player (lots of free stuff), but it's also a great place to network as an affiliate. It's fun putting names with faces too. I mean, who knew the girl from PKR who has emailed me so many times was so cute???

Tonight is the UB party. I'm taking my friend Tim who I am staying with and also meeting up with Zybomb and taking him nd his friend too. I called 2Tone to see if he was here yet, but didn't hear back. I have 6 passes in total though, so if he does show up, he's in.

BTW - huge props to UB. they have a sweet suite, with food, drinks, etc in the VIP area for the people who won Main Event packages through them. They also gave me a nice duffle bag full of UB gear, including a jersey. They even have a dude on scene doing personalized embroidery - Anyone who has a UB account can get their name (or whatever) sewn on a free UB hat. Well done - this is a HUGE step up over how they treated their players in Aruba.

Oh, the Celebrity/Media event was tonight. This was my first time NOT playing in it... I was majorly bummed. Celebs I saw: Jennifer Tilly (we chatted for a minute), Cindy Margolis (looking very plasticy, I might add), Norm MacDonald, Robby Gordon, Anthony Michael Hall, James Garner, etc... I hate that I didn't get to play this year.

Ok, time to get ready for the party - meeting Zy in less than an hour.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker