View Single Post
Old 12-11-04, 07:01 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Poker Lessons????

Would you consider taking lessons from a winning player, not just reading a book, but actually paying for lessons from an experienced winning player? Annie Duke (love her or hate her) has done wonders for Bennifer's game, could they help players like me? Who would you look for? I am not saying pay Hellmuth 25 grand for a night's lessons, but there are alot of players who aren't very well known who probably give lessons on the side I would think. Do you know of anyone who does?

If you have credentials and are lurking the forum here, ask TP for my e-mail address, I may actually be interested in looking into this. I enjoy playing and just can't seem to break through to the profitable area, still inching closer, but would like to see if next year this could actually turn into cash coming my way instead of the other way around.

Thoughts?