View Single Post
Old 12-11-04, 07:56 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

Yes I am constantly getting beat when I have the best hand going in. In with the best of it, out with the worst of it. But perhaps I am going in as a slight favorite, and even though I am the favorite are they hands I shouldn't be calling all-ins with? Short stack goes all in and I have him covered with AK, he turns over QJ, yea I am the favorite, and AK is not a hand you throw away short handed, but is it a hand you call an all-in bet with, I mean your gonna lose almost half the time with it, but you can't just fold everytime a short stack pushes in. So again I am not sure if this is being outplayed or just unlucky. Easy to say unlucky when AK gets outdrawn by QJ, but if you don't put yourself in a position to lose you won't.

I really think lessons from a better player to clear up trouble spots like this would really help.