View Single Post
Old 09-13-06, 01:29 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

The difference between -1 and PK is obviously insignificant to the final bettor, but do you really think I would post something about sportsbetting that was useless??

The Stardust is the first book to release lines for the following week once the current week is completed, or near completed. Thus they are referred to as "Virgin" lines. Sharp bettors wait for these lines to come out and jump on anything they think is off before the line moves, thus a line that moves off the virgin number at the Stardust on Sunday night, even if it is just a point, is VERY significant.

Then to have that line move back to the original number tells me the sharp players moved the line and Joe Public moved it back, something to at least consider.