Thread: Starting over?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-06, 11:54 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default k

$4 180's on stars,

they are simple, beyond simple, final tabled 2 yesturday for +$50 and +$40 something. How I play now is this I only play on Sunday's but play all day, pretty much just play tourneys all day, as many 180's as I can handle along with any MTT's I can handle.

I dont really try to keep a bankroll, building a bankroll dosent concern me in the least, I'am just playing because I love poker and love to play and Tourney's give me the most for my deposit. If I bust out oh well who cares I will deposit again and have fun my one day a week I play poker.

It really comes down to what you want from poker, do you want to sit there at .10/.25 grinding out a couple BB a hour? I know I dont want that! I want to play the game I love and have fun doing it and that is exactly what I'am gonna do! so I suggest you sit down and decide exactly what your poker goals are.

just noticed your bankroll is alot more then mine so my numbers really might not affect you but the basic Idea is the same.