Thread: Starting over?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-06, 01:16 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

To answer your first question, six figures would be enough to start a small business (and yes I have one in mind). When I set out to do this I knew it would take time, but as long as I was increasing the bank and working toward something it didn't seem like a waste of time.

Would I say "I can keep winning", NO, not at all. This was the goal all along and I am very goal oriented. My goal, no matter what is to stop working for somebody else, I am simply tired of it, bosses are like politicians IMO.

I guarantee if I won, or even got to the final table of the WSOP it would be my last trip to Vegas EVER.

As far as bonus whoring, well I get rakeback at Full Tilt and play there almost exclusivly (Did shift some to Stars for the bonus going on now and wouldn't you know I got two-outed the first chace I got?) Anyway, with rakeback bonuses don't make me THAT much more elsewhere.

I'm not an alchoholic who swears he's quitting every day, I may seriously be at the end of this.