View Single Post
Old 09-25-06, 12:15 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I just now finshed counting my losses from Sunday and saw this thread.

Yes, this is a complete scam. It is whats called back-fitting data. Similar to what thoroughbred handicapping programs do. They find rediculous things they can make into a "Trend" and then work from a particular game and go backwards to find out how long it may or may not have been true.

Keep in mind it may have nothing to do with the current teams, such as in SuperBowl 30 I remember someone have a trend that was perfect and guaranteed the play, his play was on Pittsburgh as they were a perfect 2-0 against Dallas in SuperBowls, while that was true at the time it was also 15 years prior and had nothing to do with the teams playing that night.

Typically this "trend" is a certain team is 7-0 ATS when playing at night and on natural grass against a team who's last game went over the total. Honestly, it's stuff like that.

Scam.