View Single Post
Old 09-29-06, 03:22 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Bdawg31 vs Penguinfan worst luck battle!!!!!

OK Bdawg, I see that you too in a previous life must have been part of the Kennedy assasination. After getting hit with my third, yes THIRD ONE-OUTER in 5 days I too am about ready to call it quits.

Granted two of those three outers came playing PLO8, but still when you flop the stone cold nuts, IMPROVE on the turn and still manage to get rivered, it sucks no matter what you are playing.

About 10 mins ago I get A29T and flop TT2, thats the nuts the way I see it, now this is PLO CAP $30 so I bet the pot and get two callers, I imaging A-3 or even 2-2 at this point, maybe. Turn is a 9, went from the nuts to the better nuts and now there is no low draw, player to my right bets the pot, I raise and it finally gets capped. She has AA39, not a problem, I'm holding an Ace and thats her only out, hehehehehe.

Ace on the river, just like it was scripted. Thats the third one in 5 days.

I suggest we play heads up matches till one of us sucks out on the other to win, if all the chips go in and the best hand wins then it doesn't count. Only if the chips go in and someone less than 60/40 wins the match does it count.

Loser kills himself.

Deal?