View Single Post
Old 09-29-06, 03:47 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default hey

I know you dont want to hear this but I really really dont like how you played this at all. The check-raise on the flop with AQ I really dont like, yea his play was sad but thats besides the point.

Now im not getting into his play at all because it was sad but yours wasnt that great at all. Now I have played before with you and I know you play solid usually but seems like you are playing purley on steam right now which is never good. I mean even if you have him on totally no hand I still wouldnt want to get it all in on a complete bluff, now I dont mind betting the flop with a simple continuation bet but check-raising all in not likey.

what I like doing when im bluffing is try to make it look like I hit something. I mean if you really had a overpair with that flop would you normall check/raise all in? I know I wouldnt so yea your play to me would look like a bluff. I think a better play would of been a continuation bet on flop then slow down unless a "scare" card hit that you could represent.

actully looking over his hand I dont mind the call or his bet on the flop, I mean he had the 2nd highest flush draw and a gutshot, so If he put you on 2 big cards or even a overpair he has 12 outs. If he just has you on 2 big cards without a king he has another 6 outs so discount a couple seeing that the King might be dead he has somewhere aroun 15-16 outs and 2 cards to go. His call preflop was questionable but after that I think he did fine, he bet on flop with a decent draw and when you re-raised all in it was only $500 or so to call.

not to mention he has a 3-1 chip advantage on you before this hand, so he had to call about $600 to win the $2300 now in the pot. I think I would of called the bet. this isnt a bad beat, bad outcome yes but bad beat no.

Last edited by BrianSwa; 09-29-06 at 04:00 PM.