View Single Post
Old 12-18-04, 06:19 AM
Maniac

Gutzz has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Well I dunno what you guys thought when I suggested throwing in some drawing hands... But I hope you didn't think I was telling him to drastically increase his flop percentage? I think my exact words were 'throw in a few drawing hands'.

If you loosen up too much you'll be bleeding your profits away, agreed. But if you don't include some good drawing hands under ideal conditions (where many are seeing the flop), then you're missing out on some huge profits...

The low limit tables are filled with people who overplay weak hands and will just help push up your profit when you're on the draw .

Position's always important, but on a loose passive table it might be good to occasionally limp in with a drawing hand like JTs UTG or UTG+1. It really depends on the table.

Anywho, another minor benefit to playing a little looser PF, is it'll be harder for players to peg you on any hands. Which'll perhaps give you more money on your premium hands? . Ok this's probably just an excuse to player looser cause I doubt most of the players are even paying attention .

Cheers,

Gutzz