Thread: poker Idea
View Single Post
Old 12-08-06, 06:24 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

playing for couple reasons, one is for the pure enjoyment of it and yes any level would be enjoyable to me. I basicly want to improve though, I picked the numbers though because I think they are high enough that they pass the rush rate for the level. Winning $200 at .05/.10 should be enough to decide if I'am actully beating that level, $400 should be enough to know if Iam beating that level etc etc etc.

I would like to move up and be stable at around 1/2 level but dont want to go up there until Iam positive that I'am good enough to sit there. Right now im 99.9% sure iam not good enough to sit there. I thought this would let me improve my play and work my way up to that level and basicly work on good bankroll managment. Think Iam correct in this or am i way off?

as for losing the buy-ins if I make them off a lower level I would be ok losing them as long as I drop down the level once I lose them.

also a big reason I want to do this is by the time I get to a beatable level like .25/.50 I will have a giant bankroll for that level. I mean if I do this and start with 1,000 by the time i get to .25/.50 I will have $1,600 which is like 31 buy-ins

Last edited by BrianSwa; 12-08-06 at 06:27 PM.