View Single Post
Old 12-05-05, 03:39 AM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

1) personally, I agree, if all the tourneys are $11 buyins, $10 for the league free really isn't out of whack.
2) I think this is something we can decide on when we know how many people we have (how much prize money we have to work with). I like your suggestion though.
3) The idea behind it being an open event worked better when I was thinking it might be a $40-$50 buyin where it would be a signifigant cost for those that didn't qualify adding value to the free entry that the qualifyers won. If it is another $10+$1 main event, this is perhaps not the greatest idea. Perhaps we could hold off on manking it an open event till the entry could be higher (say when we have 60+ people in the league we could have a $40+$4 entry Main Event and still have $160 left over for the top 3 point leaders). Then having additional entrants would be a bonus to the players that qualified for $11.

I don't "think" there is any reason someone could not join late in this setup.

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64