Thread: Tiger Speaks
View Single Post
Old 02-19-10, 03:35 PM
Poker? Yeah, three times a night!

GTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsGTDawg has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I would've liked to see him just talk without reading from a paper. The looking straight in to the camera "I'm truly sorry" just seemed....off. I dunno. Just felt like there was a line on the paper that said "[MAKE SURE TO LOOK IN TO CAMERA] I'm truly sorry".

Other than that, meh. I'm really not sure what I expected.

I think it was lame that he tried to control the environment so much. Would've liked to have seen him answer questions. However, if this was part of therapy or something about taking responsibility and admitting fault...then a crazy environment where reporters would've pushed for sex details would not have been good.

All in all, there is only one thing I really care about.

Is he going to play in the Masters?

---
To add...
While I thought part of it was cheesy and maybe insincere, there were parts that made me think he was truly sorry and embarrassed.

To me, it didn't just seem like "Man, I'm sorry........that I got caught". It seemed like he knew that he screwed up and admitting that you were in therapy and working things out is pretty damn big when you're on TV in front of the entire world.

Yeah, you make kings run in to them.