View Single Post
Old 09-29-06, 12:53 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Arrow Full Tilt RakeBack!

It's FINALLY here.

After much back and forth with Full Tilt's affiliate department, I have finally convinced them to switch me to their % plan and allow me to give players rakeback. The maximum rakeback they allow affiliates to give is 27%, which is what I will be giving - nothing but the best for you guys!

If you don't already have a Full Tilt account:

1. Use to download Full Tilt Poker and create a new account.

2. Once you have set up your new account, PM me with your Full Tilt Player ID. I'll confirm that you are being tracked to me, and that's all there is to it!

Then all you need to do is play (the more the better!), and I will transfer 27% of the rake you generate back into your player account after Full Tilt pays me. This is usually done on or around the 15th of the following month. Please note that you need to earn at least $5 rake back in a given month, as $5 is the minimum amount Full Tilt will allow me to transfer to you.

This is a sweet deal, and I hope you guys looking for rakeback jump on it. I'm going to be offering rakeback to a number of other sites very soon, but I wanted to start with Full Tilt, since, IMO, it is by far the best site out there (that allows affiliates to give rake back - you will never get rakeback on Stars, for example). I've been playing at Full Tilt pretty much exclusively myself for the past few months.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

P.S. If you already have a Full Tilt account and are not getting rakeback, I may be able to get you switched over too. PM me for details.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 10-12-06 at 01:53 PM.