View Single Post
Old 01-26-09, 06:27 PM
Shark

Windbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I don't know the correct terminology...so I'm just going to say rebuy and add-on.

Treat the event like a rebuy tourney...except that you can only rebuy/add-on a maximum of two times. I believe you get two rebuy chips and can use that any time you wish before the rebuy period ends. If you bust out, and still have a rebuy chip left you can use it to come back in.

Ways to use it -

- Double add on for a triple starting stack right off the bat (probably a bad choice unless opponents at the table do it and they suck and table won't break)
- Play like your standard way with one bullet. If you bust then, rebuy and repeat...if you still have rebuy chips at the end of the rebuy period then add on.
- Play maniac style and play aggressively to chip up....bust out...repeat till you're on your last bullet.
- Just have enough in your stack to cover the guys to your right...play position.
- Others.

In any case, if the rebuy period is about to end, and you only have near the starting stack, you should play a lot more aggressively if you have another bullet left...especially against guys without any.