View Single Post
Old 09-27-05, 02:16 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

So, I ended up going for a swim in the pool tonight. There were wo other people there, in total. KillerDave (UB name) and his girlfriend. I played with ave earlier today. He finished 2nd in the televised $200,000 thingee UB had. He told me the whole story... pretty interesting. He was REALLY close to winning it. I don't get Fox Sports, so I haven't seen it, but maybe some of you have.

When I left the pool, I swung by the beach for a minute, taking the scenic routhe back to my room. I bumped into exactly one person who was going the other way - yup, Phil Hellmuth. He had headphones on and looked like he was going for a jog or a swim or something...

I decided to swing by the bar on my way back to the room, bought a Corona, and noticed P0ker H0 and his posse. I don't know most of these people, but they are huge UB players. I met H0 yesterday, and I really like him. Nice guy. Actually, I quite like the entire crowd. Maybe we'll get some of them to show up around here... Then Tommy from UB stopped by and the conversation got really interesting, with suggestions/criticisms flying left and right. The next thing I knew, it was 2 hours later, so I decided to call it a night. On the way back to my room, I popped into the poker room to see how my buddy was doing, and saw a number of players that I've met these past couple of days. Pretty cool how so many faces are familiar now. The lawyer dude I met the first night is insisting I go scuba diving with him tomorrow afternoon, so I guess I'm just gonna have to go...... Did ou guys know I'm a non-teaching scuba instructor, I wonder? I do love to dive.

Anyway, tomorrow and Wednesday are off days for me, so I'm looking forward to relaxing, hanging out at the beach, diving I guess, and maybe, MAYBE paying some poker. There are 24/7 cash games plus $500 and $1000 daily tourneys. The fields are pretty small though. I heard today's $500 had less than 100 people in it.

Well, that's all for now........

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker