View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 07:28 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Rook

sorry cant contain myself.

rook you personally asked for my opinion.

then you decided my opinion wasnt right and got mad when I said I didnt want to be any part of a freeroll. If you didnt want my opinion then shouldnt of asked for it. Do I not like the fact that we got a million people that play for play money here? no I could care less as long as they dont flood the forum with stuipidness and backing requests I could care less.

most of the serious players here dont play for play money rook, most of us on here play for real money. If you dont want to then thats your thing but dont expect us all to jump at a chance to play a freeroll when we could just all get together and play a real money torney much easier. I mean I would much rather get together with the regular real money players here then get together with 500 chasers for a freeroll.

As for making fun of people with zero money, hell if you come to a forum asking for .71 yea you deserve to be made fun of. I have never made fun of you because you dont beg for money. Sorry when I get pages from users asking for money yes that annoys the hell out of me. Anyone that comes to a forum and one of there 1st 20 posts is in the backing section begging for money isnt worth the forums time. Obviously this person will never play for real money. I have never asked for money from anyone because I dont take handouts, id rather earn what I get either by working or playing and winning it.

Seriously though you need to calm down and this isnt 1st time you went off for no reason. Look at some of your posts in the past were you asked for advice and didnt like it and went off.

those are 2 I found were you take good advice and totally disregard it and blow up. Now im not even close to perfect and this is "the pot calling the kettle black" but I learned my lesson and trying to save you from making same mistakes. Take advice for what its worth, advice, either take it or learn the hard way your choice. As for me giving you advice, I wont but I sure as hell aint gonna let you talk trash and not come back with something. Sorry you aint my wife (thank god) so not gonna let you talk shit.

Like I said good luck with your freeroll but I KNOW TP isnt gonna be involved in it since he even said he will never have a TP freeroll again. His words not mine.

Last edited by BrianSwa; 01-02-06 at 07:38 PM.