View Single Post
Old 02-05-08, 11:38 AM
Rock

hackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointshackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointshackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default Full Tilt or Bodog?

Here's the situation.

I play NL25, and use , a site which melioris recommended a few months ago. I play from 6-8 every day when I get home from work, and on weekends. Currently I'm pursuing Ironman silver, and have fulfilled the requirements for the first four days of the month (100+ points a day) on Full Tilt.

Every time I check the ratings on tableratings.com for NL25, the highest Full Tilt rating sits at about 60-80, and calculated table VPIPs are 25-30 with the PFR being 5-10. These are the highest rated tables based on fishy statistics as well as long term losers sitting at the tables. When I change the filter to include Bodog tables, there are usually a good number (5-6) of tables rated 120-180 with VPIP 40-50 and pfr either 20+ or under 5. Basically there is money being thrown all over the place.

My question is should I stay on tilt or move to bodog? Clearly I think the "right" choice is to move, because the softness of the games seems unbelievable (at my level and time of play each day). It is also not probably a statistic "spike", because I have now checked Bodog's ratings 5 times at 6 pm on weekdays, and they remain around the same "fishy" rating.

However I'm having trouble getting myself to move because I'm pursuing Ironman, have a 2 month database of hands from FT as well as 13K hands played there, and I like the software.

What should I do?

Note to Self - Play ABC Poker.