View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 12:12 PM
Tin Foil Hat Club Member

Nikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Funny, I actually think this is similar to Rook's thread here:

And I think all comments there apply here. Although in your case, you bluffed your friend, and in Rook's she didn't show, I still don't think it's right for your friend to get mad and I don't think you took advantage. You were playing poker, which is a competition and the basic rule is to win. You can't win poker without some bluffs.

Rob and I have mentioned our home games a few times. Well, there are times we end up in the pot together. We know very well how the other plays and I use that to my advantage, and I'm sure Rob does the same to me. Heck, I'm saving up info on the friends we have over so I can more effectively take their money. And a few of them have said to me that they've figured out how I play and know how to play against me. Of course they said they were sure I never bluffed, it was hard for me to not laugh. Hee hee, can't wait to bluff them out of a pot now.