Thread: Hsp $500k
View Single Post
Old 11-13-07, 11:53 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I like the 3 times in this case since even if JG gets lucky he is likely only doing it once out of 2 OR 3 runs. If you run it twice you run a greater risk of not making anything off of the nuts in this case (two lucky cards or one lucky card by JG, while making PA have to get lucky to make a profit by holding up TWICE). By running it three times, you make JG have to hit twice to take more than 1/2 the pot from you and hit THREE times to scoop almost assuring you at least something out of the pot.

I see the run it twice making more sense in a coinflip. My first thought when I saw this was why the hell would he want to run it more than once anyway, but for that much money you don't want to see a sick beat card come off for the whole pot.

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64