Thread: Wings vs Hawks
View Single Post
Old 05-17-09, 06:50 PM
grrrrr

jillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Wings vs Hawks

I just got this in an email from a friend of mine. Mayhem and RD will like this. He is a tad bitter about game 1.

I hate their shitty ass city and understand why 1 million people have left and why the hemorrhaging just continues year after year. I've been in cities in third world countries that were less depressing than Detroit...

I hate every single obnoxious member of their fan base, including Kristen Bell, fcuking Red Wing Whore.....

I hate that Chicago is infested with obnoxious Red Wing fans, because they can't stand to live in their own shitty ass burg...Root for Detroit? HELL YEAH! Live there? OH HELL NO!.......

I hate the whole dumbass octopus thing and I hope someone tries to do it in the UC and gets their ass handed to them and has to be carried back to the main concourse, bleeding their Red Wing blood all the way.....

I hate they have declared themselves "Hockeytown" when any random town in Canada is 100x the "Hockeytown" they are. This is even more ignorant that the Cardinals "Greatest fans in Baseball!!!!" shtick. At least the Cardinals haven't mowed it into the grass in Center Field......

...and somehow I hate them more now than I did 3 hours ago even though I didn't think it physically possible.