View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 12:53 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Must you bring your drama into every single thread you post in, even completely unrelated ones like this???

No, I'm not saying I don't like you (in fact, I still think you are quite a hottie and I still want my handcuffs back). And no, I'm not saying I want you to stop posting and leave the forum forever...

But yes, I would like it if you could ease up on the overreactions a bit, and even more so, your refusal to move on when you disagree with someone or something, and worse yet - dragging the drama into multiple threads. I mean, what's the point?

This is not the thread for this, but since you've brought it here anyway and are clearly not willing to let it drop............... I stand by the 'meds' comment I made. Out of context, like you are semi-paraphrasing it here, it sounds bad. But at the time, I clearly explained it wasn't an insult or a joke and explained how I literally was wondering that because of your extreme insane sounding post. If you want to leave me negative rep for that, so be it. I knew you would. I suspect more people will be leaving me positive feedback for that very same post, and quite likely this one, so it's all good.

But the fact that you are bouncing around from post to post trying to turn my Rep red - enough so that you are getting errors for it... come on, Rook. Grow up.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker