View Single Post
Old 08-09-07, 02:14 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default 2007 TP Salary Cap Fantasy Football...

We've had a couple of Fantasy Football leagues here in the past, but they were the traditional style, which was more complicated - getting the exact number of teams, scheduling a draft, etc. I found a great solution for us this year!

Basically, you have a $100 million salary cap that you can spend on your team. Player values change throughout the season, so if someone's value goes down, you can rebuy him and free up some salary for other players. If someone's value goes up, you keep him at the price you signed him for.

We can have any number of teams in the group, and I don't care if we play for fun or all throw in $10 or something for the winner to take at the end of the year. I say we let people play for free, but for those of us who want to play for a prize pool, we can do that too (only people who paid would be eligible, of course). I'm cool with $10, $20, whatever.

So, click the link above and "Sign Up." Once you have signed up, click Join Group (then Join Private Group) and enter the following info:
Group ID - 3652
Password - tpftpf

Then go ahead an build your team and that's all there is to it. Ta da!

Like I said, I think everyone should be allowed to play for free, but if you are interested in kicking in some money for a prize pool, say how much.

-----
Update: If you want to play for money, transfer $10 to TalkingPoker (Indialantic) on . Prize pool TBD after we see how many people want to play for money.
-----

Reply with your team name when you sign up, so we'll know who is who. Also post if/when you ship your 10 bucks if you want to play for money...

My team is the "Rogue Wave."

TEAMS PLAYING FOR MONEY:
TP - Rogue Wave
GeoffM - Cincy Jailbirds
drewjax - TheDrewCrew
BlibbityBlabbity - RushNAttack
Gordogg - Gordo's Chiefs
bigd007x - I LIKE SPINACH
lightfungus - {Awaiting Payment}

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 09-10-07 at 03:20 PM.