View Single Post
Old 11-29-04, 01:21 PM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I play with a young kid who plays the same way, but even WORSE!! Truly. He never, ever, will raise from big blind. He almost never bets, or raises, just calls you down with big hands. He will check with top pair all day. It is a really low buy in tournament structure, so we arent trying to get to WSOP from here, but it is frustrating. He is really bad, but still does ok for himself. I trapped him and his brother, finally, with top 2 pr. They called me down but the brother caught straight on river (of course) to bust me out and go on to win (I would have had 2/3 of chips in play). I think its harder to play against players like this than just horrible maniacs. He always thinks everyone else has the nuts, and calls seemingly reluctantly, then turns up close to the nuts himself. I have got to be able to play against these players. Anyone got advise, or other stories of meatheads?