View Single Post
Old 09-01-06, 02:29 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default $100 of Free Money in September!

I was hoping to get the kicked off this month, but it looks like we're going to push that back until October. So.... how about I give away some free money this month anyway???

Here is the breakdown:

1. $50 given away by YOU - We're going to have a vote to decide what three posters deserve free money. The breakdown wiill be $25, $15, and $10 based on the final voting, which will take place in a poll in a different thread. Nominations should be made in this thread. You may NOT nominate yourself, but you may nominate up to five other posters. In order to be nominated, the poster has to have made 100 posts by the time I post this thread, and they have to have GREEN Rep. Just one point of +Rep is enough - they just can't be negative (so sorry, eejit). Other than that, nominate whoever you want and for whatever reason you want. I'll accept nominations for about 48 hours, and set the poll up sometime Sunday night.

Current Nominees (from below):
-Aequitas58
-badblood44
-BlibbityBlabbity
-Boobie Lover
-ChipFish
-MathBabe
-N1kita
-pshabi
-Reel Deal
-Robbie Robb
-Spuddy
-Talking Poker
-Zybomb

2. $20 for getting your Aces cracked - Be the first person to post your Aces getting cracked in this thread, and you win 20 bucks. This must be on a site where anyone can request the HH to verify it - ie, Party, Stars, etc. This needs to be in a real money game (cash or tourney) - any buy in - and it needs to happen AFTER this thread is posted. So no, HHs from last night don't count.

3. $20 for dropping the HAMMER - Be the first person to post a Hand History where you win the pot with 72o, and you win $20. There's one catch to this one though - There HAS to be a showdown! In other words, you have to actually WIN with 72o, not just bluff with it by making a big raise preflop and picking up the blinds. I don't care if you check it the whole way down form the BB, but you have to actually win a showdown at the river to qualify. Once again, this must be a real money game (cash or tourney, any buy in) and it must be on a site where anyone can request the HH to verify it. And again, it needs to happen AFTER this thread is posted.

4. $10 to the two people named in the post below this one - Post the name of any other TP.com regular (keep reading) in the post below this one, and they win $5. And for being so generous, YOU get $5 too! Now THAT is easy money. To qualify for this, both you and the person you are nominating have to have at least 50 posts and Green Rep.

All money will be paid out via transfers later this month (Ideally, I'll pay it out all at once).

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 09-04-06 at 01:33 PM.