View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 04:33 PM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

Chip, could you also sticky this?

The NFL pool is much easier and I have no idea running it myself. Basically, the season starts September 8th so anyone who is in (including above) please PM me your email just to confirm. I will create the initial spreadsheet sometime in the next week or two.

I will cut-off signups effective September 5th as I have an exam to write and won't have time until after September 12th to actually record week 1 results. We'll say $20 and I don't know if you guys would be more comfortable transferring the money to me if you get knocked out via Pokerstars or whatnot, or if you all wanted to wait until the end and just pay up to the winner. Either way, my roll is large enough that I am not going to run from the forum with all your money.

Signups start now and September 5th is the cut-off.

Rules:
-You may only pick any team once for the entire season.
-You are simply betting one game a week, no spread, just a winner.
-Lose one game and you're out and you lose $20.
-I will be revealing everyone's pick every week on a spreadsheet after the Sunday games. As such, I would have to ask everyone to pm me their pick on a weekly basis and I will in-turn pm randomly one of you my pick to avoid me or others from cheating and/or editing posts.

I will compile and post (with an edit) those who have confirmed to be in the pool on a daily basis.

Let the pms begin boys .