View Single Post
Old 11-21-04, 08:21 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I got ridiculed beyond belief at RGP for saying this, but I'll hold to it. If it's real low limit then the sky is the limit, play your best hands and hope they hold up, thats all you can do. If it's anything like 5/10 or higher (which I know is still low limit to most players) I don't think I want more than 1 or 2 complete idiots because I like to force the issue and steal a pot here or there and they just never seem to believe that their K high is beat, never. You just don't get the best hand often enough to beat the rake in a these games so you have to out play people eventually and you can't outplay too many idiots at once. Like I said RGP was ruthless at this notion, but it's amazing the love affair they have with Daniel Negreanu and even he said after he busted out of the main event at the WSOP that the players early on were so bad they were unbluffable, basically exactly what I was saying and I was an idiot, yet Daniel a genious, I guess thats what a few bracelets will do for you though.