View Single Post
Old 06-19-06, 05:41 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I guess this is the first time I am getting back into soccer games, I used to play a lot when I was younger, thus the last time I really payed attention was the '94 world cup, and the '96 olympics which were in my back yard btw. So back then, Ronaldo was the shiznit. But now, this guy name Ronaldo(inho) is the shiznit, and I was reading one of the latest SI's and read an article about him and how Pele thinks he is possibly the greatest ever... anyhoo, I him, and this guy is incredible. He is like the MJ of basketball, he has the potential to bring soccer to a different level, simply by creating young fans imitating him, and thus they become the Lebron's of the future.

Then again I could be so far out of the loop that I am 5 years behind this discussion.