View Single Post
Old 02-22-07, 10:30 PM
Shark

johnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Well, I wouldn't consider myself a donkey, but others might differ on that opinion. I haven't played any poker in the last month or more, except for the free satellite token full tilt gave me because they can't process my check. I wasn't playing for a while because I've been busy and also was kind of losing interest (and money).

Now that I've kind of had a break, I wouldn't mind playing again, but I also don't plan on jumping through any hoops to deposit. I was playing pretty seriously for a good while, but to me, it's just not worth tying up a significant amount of money for an indeterminate period of time. I guess I have the feeling that people who take the game less seriously than I have will also tend to shy away for the time being.

I haven't been alarmist through this whole thing, but I just have a bad feeling about it.