View Single Post
Old 08-29-09, 10:57 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Well, it is football season again

Over at PTP TP (thats a lot of P's and T's) brought up the old life tilt of mine from a couple years ago and it got me thinking about betting football again this year.

I honestly can't remember the last bet I placed.

Those that have been here for a while probably remember my explosion.

For those who weren't, or don't remember, here's the Cliff notes:

I was a decent handicapper for a number of years, started posting plays here and a few people made some decent money, I wen't on a bad streak betting, playing poker and in life and I decided to bet my entire roll on one game. Of course that game lost (by half a point) and I was on suicide watch for a while.

I'm hoping I am at least a bit more mature now, though that is up for debate. If anyone is interested in discussing games, either college or pro let me know. I would still enjoy the challenge of beating the lines.

I don't think I will place a bet this year, but it would be fun talking about it.

Any interest?